Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome to the Turbo Chronicles

Greetings! I, Sir Ciego, would like to cordially welcome you to The Turbo Chronicles, your number one spot for absurdly riveting blogs on current events, politics, music, art, voodoo, sumo, quantum mechanics, emu farming and hypothetical duels between celebrities, both living and dead.
You may be asking yourself, Who is Sir Ciego?
I am.
I used to describe myself as a Maverick, until Old Man McCain made it more uncool than owning a Lenny Kravitz CD, or a pair of sheer parachute pants. Since I can no longer practice dentistry in Nebraska, Iowa and Delaware, I now live in New York City and work as a freelance artist. I eat two bananas a day, pray to a makeshift altar made of Legos honoring Loki (the Norse God known as the Wizard of Lies), and have a penchant for chinese checkers and involuntary irreverance.

So fellow Americans, do your righteous duty, and email everyone you have ever met, even that ex you accidentally pooped on, and spread the word of The Turbo Chronicles. Input is essential, and All readers are encouraged to comment and interact without fear of CIA robots kicking in your door and dragging your screaming loved ones into the Darkness. This is a glorious new chapter in American expressionism, and in the Land of the Blurred, the Blind Man is king.

3 comments:

  1. Sir Ciego,

    Congrats on achieving a forum to spew forth the latest irrelevance - we just don't get enough of THAT on the web these days.

    So, let's see whatcha got, oh one of little sight. Prove to us that your are indeed Post-Mavericky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will only read it if you do at least one post about capri pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not fear CIA robots... I fear all robots. I once owned a fantastic book, "How to Survive a Robot Uprising", but it has mysteriously gone missing. I suspect the toaster in colaboration with the garage door. As far as the whole thing on pirates, I have been a pirate since 1994. In internet years, this makes me over 1,438 years running as a pirate successfully and unabated. As to MMC's comment on capri pants... do not make such demands of Sir Ciego, lest a pirate makes an E-visit to your computer rendering it a paperweight. Viva Fidel!

    ReplyDelete